have a look with our collection :)

all these price are not include postage.

post : rm 4
post laju : rm 6

*student stay in campus UiTM JENGKA are free postage.

email us at clothzsetie@gmail.com for more information

Monday 4 July 2011


Hello my name Nur Liyana Binti Zulkifli (:
Firstly, i want to share 5 character of my own.
friendly, sporty, happy go lucky, responsible, punctual

I like to value my friend as my own family because as i am far away from my family, friend is the only one can be my family. with friend, i can share my problem , i can story my sad n happy feeling on that day. They also can teach me what i am not understand in learning process.

I love MGT 300 because i love in information technology. Furthermore, when i learn Mgt 300, i can apply this learning in my life such in doing online business.

I like to share with you blog http://peliks.blogspot.com/ because the owner is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment