have a look with our collection :)

all these price are not include postage.

post : rm 4
post laju : rm 6

*student stay in campus UiTM JENGKA are free postage.

email us at clothzsetie@gmail.com for more information

Tuesday 5 July 2011


Hello, my name is Nurul Nadirah Binti Shamsul Liani
To those our followers, i want to share 4 character of my own.
friendly, sporty, responsible, punctual

Friends is like a star. When we need them, they will appear for you. Friend is the only one can be my family. I can share my problems with my friends. They know what I feel while I'm leaving here. Knows what I do in day. Having a friends also helps me in learning process.

I love MGT 300 because I love in information technology. Furthermore, when I learn MGT 300, I can apply this learning in my life such in doing online business and help my father in doing his work about information technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment