have a look with our collection :)

all these price are not include postage.

post : rm 4
post laju : rm 6

*student stay in campus UiTM JENGKA are free postage.

email us at clothzsetie@gmail.com for more information

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hello im Tengku Fatin Najwa ;p
I love to share with all of you 5 of my characters.
Talkative.Funny.Friendly.Energetic.Responsible.

For me, friend is a person who always be with us.
They are the one who can replace family to help us when we facing the time of hardship and when happy.
We can share problems and ask some advice or opinion.
Friend is someone who will complete our lives.

I love MGT 300 because in this subject i can learn so much things about IT and technology.
In this subject also, I cam improve my skills in technology .
Maybe MGT 300 can make me one of the successfull online businesses. 
Thank You ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment