have a look with our collection :)

all these price are not include postage.

post : rm 4
post laju : rm 6

*student stay in campus UiTM JENGKA are free postage.

email us at clothzsetie@gmail.com for more information

Thursday 30 June 2011

What do they said about UiTM Jengka ?

NUR SYAFIQAH BINTI SAIM
OM 114 / 5
I've been at UiTM for almost 2 years now. The feeling was great and I feel so lucky I was able to further my studies here. For me, the unique and special about UiTM is its policy where only Bumiputera citizens especially Malay can get in. 

NORADILA BINTI BUANG
AS 117 / 5
I was stayed at UiTM Jengka for almost 2 and half year. I feel so happy being study here because I'm the first daughter in my family who have been further study in university level. UiTM Jengka has many advantages compared to other university campuses. Even in rural area, we can learn comfortably because UiTM has adequate facilities for the learning needs and has no places of entertainment such as shopping complex.

SURAYA BINTI MOHD YUSOF
AS117 / 5

I've been at UiTM for almost 2 years now. I feel very happy because I made many friends here. Friends helped me a lot in my studies. UiTM have many advantages in terms of facilities is very good because UiTM can provide opportunities for students to studies comfortably. In addition, UiTM also provides a variety of outdoor activities that students can spent during their free time.

MUHAMAD AMANULLAH BIN KASSIM
BM111 / 6
I have been here for 6 semesters. UiTM Jengka is harmony and  peaceful environment. The environment is perfect for my study because I can focus 100 percent. So, I'm satiesfied with UiTM Jengka. UiTM Jengka rocks !  :p




No comments:

Post a Comment